Sunday 21 April 2013

Salute 2013: Forge World Display

I'll have my more personal take on Salute 2013 in the near future, but while I'm writing that, I thought it would be nice to throw up a few photos of the models Forge World had up on their stand. I'm not sure if any of these are unreleased yet (I'm really not up to speed on Horus Heresy units), so please do comment if you spot a new one!

Cerberus Heavy Tank Destroyer

Land Raider Proteus?

Fellblade

Necron Tesseract Ark

Emperor's Children Contemptor Dreadnought

Mechanicum Thallax, with a show only model to the left

Justaerin Terminators?

(L to R): Apothecaries?,
Legion Champion and Master of Signal,
Legion Rapier Laser Destroyer

Mk IV Recon Squad (Contemptor in the background)

Abaddon and Loken

Abaddon and Loken, from another angle
Salamanders with Autocannons?

Deathshroud Terminators

Word Bearers with Rotor Cannons?

Word Bearers with Volkite Calivers?

Night Lords with Plasma Guns
I hope you like the pictures! Further posts will follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment