As expected, February did not go well in the painting productivity department...
The Main Goal
- Finish painting at least two things a month
I got nuthin'.
Like, I haven't picked up a brush.
Still, preparation for the Totally Crit Open went moderately well. All sorts of figures got assembled.
In the end I did need to borrow some figures from a friend to meet the deadline, and three figures got finished the night before the tournament, but I did make it!
The tournament was excellent, and I'll be putting up a review of it later. I've also managed to keep my willpower together and haven't bought any models this month!