Wednesday 13 January 2016

Commission Painted Vendetta by @vidpui

Photo by @vidpui

This is the last of 2015's completed commissions.This time, it's a Valkyrie, painted for me by @vidpui after he did such an excellent job on my Valkyrie.

Photo by @vidpui
Another excellent paint job for a really good price. I'd definitely recommend people looking to get some commission work done get in contact with @vidpui on Twitter!

Photo by @vidpui
I haven't yet had a chance to try the Vendetta out in a game, but I'm looking forward to it!

Photo by @vidpui
In the meantime, the Vendetta can fly off into the distance...

6 comments:

  1. Unusual scheme.... Great job, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a mix of the idea of having different colours for a plane to better camouflage it, and the logic of a navy blue for the Imperial Navy, and Codex Grey as a 'plain' Imperial colour.

      I very much didn't want it camouflaged to emphasise that they are Imperial Navy assets assigned to an army battle group.

      Delete
  2. Beautifully done! I really dig that scheme, man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fond of it. I've made it my "local" Imperial Navy scheme for any further fliers I pick up.

      And @vidpui did an excellent job. He doesn't realise how good he is. :)

      Delete
  3. Excellent looking Vendetta! I really like the drab color scheme.

    Also, you were selected as one of the winners Between the Bolter and Me's Best Models of 2015! If you could contact us at: betweenthebolterandme@gmail.com, we can send the model out!

    ReplyDelete