Thursday 30 August 2018

Old Warhammer World Photos: City Fight Table Part 1

Back in 2013, I went up to an open day at Warhammer World, and at one point went around taking a bunch of modelling reference photos of some of the various gaming tables they have up there. I've been doing a bit of maintenance on old folders and found these during the clear out, and thought people might be interested.

I took a ton of photos of the (new at the time) city fight board they'd done. There's some lovely ideas in here. For the sake of my sanity, I'm uploading this lot in two posts.

















5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a lovely board and packed with detail. Really big inspiration to get some boards done at home.

      Delete
  2. Another really cool set of pics! As much as I do like the new Sector Imperialis terrain, I wish the older version had stayed in production for extra variety. There are some really cool bits and details in that terrain line. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do kind of wish that nothing went out of production ever, but I do understand the need to keep the number of things that need warehouse and shelf space down!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it's entirely understandable. But still unfortunate.

      Delete