Saturday 4 April 2020

Monster Fight Club Pre-Painted Scenery


Back in May 2019, I signed up for a pre-painted terrain Kickstarter by "Monster Fight Club". It was delivered on time back in March. I was particularly excited to get terrain I felt was suitable for Infinity that was pre-painted and didn't need any assembly.


I was a bit worried about the size of the box. I was sure I hadn't ordered all that much!


Reader, I had not ordered that much. It seems they didn't have much variance in the available size of boxes, so there was a lot of air in my box.


The main part of my order, in the second level.


While everything arrived safely, I did think they could have probably managed to fit it into a slightly smaller box. This is everything I ordered, repacked. That's a lot of unused box!


So, here's one of the "rough ground" mats with rocks and fallen trees. The base is mouse mat material, and the trees and rocks pre painted plastic.


Here's a look underneath the rock so you can see how robust this is.


I also got three autumn trees in my order. The base is double sided and has a pond on the other side.


The trees come in two parts with a usable barren tree underneath them.


Overall, my order was this big rock outcrop, the three trees and two bases worth of scatter terrain (rocks and fallen trees). Now all I need to do is wait to find out how terrain rules work in the new edition of Infinity!

No comments:

Post a Comment