Friday 2 December 2022

Last of the Stormcast

 
This isn't quite everything, in truth, because a couple of models still need some repair from transit, but I've photoed everything else before putting them all away. First up we have twenty Judicators I picked up from the Mortal Realms magazines.


I wasn't sure if the bows or the crossbows were good, so in the interests of classic indecision, I got ten of each painted. It will mean I can do a bit of experimentation to find out what I like by playing some games.

You know, when I actually play some games.


The Aetherwings are some nice visual variation from chunky armoured warriors. I hope they do something useful on the battlefield so I can use them now and again.


These are Vanguard Raptors, and I understand the Longstrike Crossbow version is super good, so I had them all made up the same.


I think the Exorcist was one of the first models I got from the Mortal Realms Magazine.


I haven't quite learned all the names of all the massive assortment of Stormcast characters yet. This one is a Knight Zephyros who does some . . . fighting stuff? I do worry GW have made slightly too many slightly different Stormcast characters.


This is a Knight Incantor, I think from a "Getting Started" pamphlet or something?


And finally, this is the Mortal Realms exclusive Knight Incantor model with a head swap, because I wasn't a huge fan of the original head.

No comments:

Post a Comment