Monday 29 May 2023

Infinity - Practice Games and Future Plans

 
I had a practice game down at HATE as I realised that I have a lot of stuff on between Steel City Insurrection and now. Bearing that in mind, I decided to take White Company rather than O-12. The reasoning behind this is I'm still assembling some key O-12 pieces, while White Company has all the "essentials" painted. I'm also still learning what all the O-12 units do, while I'm feeling comfortable that I know what a lot of the core White Company units do, although I'm still learning the faction as a whole.


Chatting with Yashar after the game, I've come to the conclusion that I should really move onto Nomads next. I do still want to come back to O-12 at some point, but Nomads were my first love and it seems daft to hold off on playing them again.

I also got persuaded (it wasn't hard) to start in on Vanilla Nomads. Part of the reason for doing O-12 was to duck into a vanilla faction for a while. While I had been worried about getting overwhelmed by the choice, I've come to realise the choice will be an advantage - I can paint models from different sub factions and skip between them based on my whims at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment