Wednesday 5 June 2024

Work in Progress Wednesday - Battletech Lance and Infinity TAG

 
As a reward for getting my Gnoll Wizard painted on time, I assembled the Szalamandra TAG myself for my Nomads, along with her pilot. She was a bit of a faff at times - the gun was a pain to get to line up with the arms, in particular. Still, she's now assembled and ready for some test games.


Meanwhile, I've got the mould lines, basing paste and undercoat sorted on the second Lance from "Battletech: A Game of Armored Combat". I don't know all their names yet, but looking at my notes, I appear to have a Locust, Shadow Hawk, Catapult and Wolverine. These will be getting painted up in a Lyran Guards paint scheme.

3 comments:

  1. left to right Locust, Wolverine, Catapult, ShadowHawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. or the shadowhawk and wolverine are the other way round...

    ReplyDelete