Monday 27 August 2012

Representing models in transports

So, a while ago I had a genius idea.

I don't have them very often, but I thought I'd share.

Its always a bit of a pain remembering which unit is in which transport. Most people I've seen using some sort of visual reminder do this sort of thing:

Photograph from Felix's Gaming Blog, because it was the first thing I could find on google image search
You place one or more models on top of the transport, and you're good. However, given that you can also have your models stand on top of a wrecked transport, this could in theory cause some confusion.

My brainwave?

This:


By using models from the Epic range, you can have a nice reminder at the edge of the field with the squad leader next to a miniature version of your unit.

Of course, a genius would have thought to take a photo of this to look really slick.

Guess I'm not that smart after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment