Monday 10 July 2017

Getting back into regular painting


So, last weekend a friend of mine was visiting, and she'd mentioned that she painted and just "did some not very good stuff with washes", so I offered an informal painting lesson. Now, I'm also a pillock and forgot to actually check pictures of her painted stuff, because it was definitely at least as good as mine! That's something to remember for next time...


I dug out my old secret santa model from a few years back to use as my example and show what I was talking about - as I'm terrible at explaining.


Meanwhile, my guest painted a bit of this excellent Heresy Miniatures witch.

I've now got a little mini paint station set up on the coffee table, and I'll try and get a little done every night I'm home - starting with finishing off these two figures that are now started.

No comments:

Post a Comment