Monday 19 November 2018

Druze Reinforcements


I was super pleased to pick up another batch of painted Druze from Aodhan, who is sadly about to take a break from commission painting. If anyone knows a reliable commission painter who is good with an airbrush and has some free time over Christmas, do shout!


With a good ten models painted, we’re off zero on the painting challenge, now sitting at 10/19 for painted to bought. Progress! I also went to a tournament at the weekend, and was able to field the majority of my forces painted. Another batch, and pretty much all the essentials will be done.

I’ll take some more close ups later (likely next year) when I find my photo light box.

4 comments:

  1. I am handy with an airbrush, and a recent starter in infinity looking for opponents. I would happily discuss airbrushing some Druze over a game... I am fairly local to you, living near stevenage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I’ve since found someone to cover my airbrushing needs, I’m happy to arrange a game!
      The easiest way is to join the “Infinite HATE” group on Facebook - it’s my local club’s Infinity Page.

      Delete
  2. Cheers, I am limited in my avariability, weekday evenings only really, and might struggle to travel to London, but I'll look them up for sure. Enjoyed your blog immensely btw, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stevenage to London or vice versa is a bit of a hike for a week night! I know St Albans has a club, which might be a bit closer, but I don't know of many players active in the Stevenage area. Good luck with finding a game!

      Delete