Friday 28 August 2020

Friday Feelings - Infinity


With the new edition of Infinity in pre-order at the moment, I'm taking a bit of a moment to look forward to my future Infinity plans.

I've loved everything Corvus Belli have said about the upcoming edition, and I'm impatient to see how it actually plays.

I'm currently working on painting up my Shasvastii. They'll be my first Infinity force I've painted myself rather than using a commission painter. I'm really stoked to see what they'll look like on the table.


Obviously, with all the Nonsense going on in the world, I've not been out much. I don't know when I'll be able to next make it down to the club to play in person. In the meantime, I'll be keeping on playing games in Tabletop Simulator so I don't forget how to play!


I've still got a whole bunch of Shasvastii who are going to need painting, so they're my top priority right now on the Infinity front.

I'm holding off on my Nomads for now as they've teased a revamp of Corregidor, and I'm expecting a new support pack and remotes box. I also want to do a whole bunch of test schemes to work out exactly how I'm going to paint them before I start putting paint on my actual Infinity figures...


Meanwhile, in the land of side projects, I have my O-12 lined up to paint - I've got the original Wildfire set, plus Starmada will be along soon enough.

I'm also super keen to get into White Company, a new mercenary faction that's been announced for the new edition. Looking at the model list, I already have an awful lot of the models you need for it. On the other hand, the colour scheme involves a lot of white, which isn't currently my strong suit. I may come to regret that...



No comments:

Post a Comment