Wednesday 11 November 2020

Work in Progress Wednesday: Oathsworn Dwarfs


A good friend of mine gifted me a few out of production dwarfs by Oathsworn Miniatures. He kindly undercoated them to avoid my household's issues with nickel allergies.


I've added the bases and texture to all the models ready for painting.


I don't have a particular plan for these figures beyond painting them for the fun of it. I may use them for RPGs or maybe skirmish games, though.


The look of these models is quite "Warhammer Fantasy" rather than more generic fantasy or Dungeons & Dragons.


This fellow in particular is really rather 'Slayer' like, as Games Workshop really has locked down the "unarmoured, bare chested dwarfs with mohawks" look. I'm not sure if I'll paint him as a Troll Slayer or something more generic.

No comments:

Post a Comment