Wednesday 26 January 2022

Infinity White Company - John Hawkwood

 
Part of the Infinity: Defiance Kickstarter was a model for John Hawkwood, the leader of the White Company mercenary faction. I've already got a bunch of White Company from the Operation Kaldstrom box and a few bits and bobs I had lying around. I've got another batch out for commission at the moment, too.

However, I decided for this figure to commission That Mr Shy to paint him. He's absolutely knocked it out of the park. I'll still need to get a few more figures done before I'm ready to put the White Company on the table - I'm expecting to do so towards the end of the summer when the new tournament season starts. In the meantime, the plan is for me to keep going with my Shasvastii.

2 comments:

  1. oh man, I can even see grey streaks in his hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the painter is absolutely amazing and I'll definitely be sending some more work his way in future.

      Delete