Tuesday 17 September 2024

Still mostly out...

 
As the end of the summer means I finish up a bunch of my commitments, the hobby desk is still looking a bit dry, and the blog a little sparse. I've been slowly assembling Maximus in my free time, just so I can throw the box away. He's a little further advanced than this now, but I'm not going to get up and show you an updated photo just yet...


I've not had time to write up the Red Star Blues tournament games just yet, but I won the best player / best sports award, which is obviously the best award. I picked the exclusive edition Samsa model, which isn't something I've had the opportunity to do before.


From the general prize pool I grabbed a donated Morat Vanguard with Combi Rifle who I suspect is about to be the subject of some paint scheme testing...


Apart from a book and a couple of cans of undercoat, I only grabbed these two miniature blisters at the club bring and buy. I think if I'm going to justify to myself having gotten them, I should really get them assembled sooner rather than later... The plan is to use them as NPCs for fantasy roleplaying games like D&D and Pathfinder.


And finally, my Warcrow pre-order arrived, so I've got a few more miniatures to get assembled. It's about to be another busy week, so I'll be writing about things I've done rather than completed hobby, but I hope to have a slightly more regular blog schedule moving forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment