Monday 7 October 2019

Nurgle sabotages getting things finished


Saturday was super productive and I really started getting through the painting quickly. Sunday at the same pace and I'd have finished the Skaven test paints and the Dreadmere Mercenaries . . .

Then I woke up on Sunday with a horrible head cold. I've been knocked out for Sunday and Monday too. Still, there's definitely plenty of progress, and you can see another three of the Skaven nearly done.

I experimented with muddling up orange and brown contrast paints on the bases. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I think I've got to the point of having a good idea of what I want to do for the Skaven army, but I'll finish up the test paints to be sure.


The Dreadmere mercenaries are coming along. They've ended up not quite how the tutorial showed, but I think I know where I went wrong. I still like the look they've ended up with. I should finish up the detailing in time for next week's post.

I'm also having a bit of a clear out on my eBay account. There's going to be a variety of stuff going up over the next few weeks and I'll be aiming to list everything for 99p starting prices. Feel free to have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment