Thursday 24 October 2019

Primaris Psyker from Gonzo History Gaming


A while back, my good friend James from Gonzo History Gaming offered to paint one of my Guard psykers in exchange for some minis and bits I sent him. It recently got back and I thought I'd proudly show him off.


There's some lovely little details like the cables to the force stave. It's also brilliantly timed, as I'm just getting back into 40K. (I can't really call it the new edition any more, can I?) I'm looking forward to getting to use him in a game!

6 comments:

  1. Your mate James did a lovely job on that Psyker (can they be called Primaris Psykers anymore?) As to whether it can be called the "new" edition still, I guess it depends on how old you are. I suspect that for you, as with myself, we can call it "new" until 9th hits... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will admit to not quite keeping track of what all the proper names are!

      I think "latest" edition will do. I think once anything has been out a year I probably shouldn't call it "new"...

      Delete
  2. Lovely work! I need to get some friends like that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James is a lovely person and an excellent friend. :)

      Delete
  3. Anything with the phrase "gonzo" associated in any way will perform better on the table - especially a psyker!

    ReplyDelete