Monday 18 March 2024

A short update - Bretonnians, a Limited Model and playing 40K

 
Between work being busy and being Out out, I've not got much hobby done at home. The other half of the Bretonnian command group are mostly done-ish, and I'll be getting on with them over the Easter weekend.


A friend was up at the Warhammer World Open Day and kindly picked up the Steel Rook for me. I love this model - it calls to basically all my aesthetic buttons. Not sure what I'll use it for just yet, but he looks great.


I also managed to arrange my first game of 10th edition Warhammer 40,000 with my Deathwatch. A full write up will come later, but I'm much happier with how 10th plays than my short experience of 9th.

In the upcoming week I've got my Infinity League game on Wednesday, and the Red Star Blues tournament at HATE on Saturday. The weekend after is Easter, where I'm aiming to get a bunch of hobby done alongside some tidying up around the flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment