Monday 25 March 2024

An awful lot of Infinity coming soon

 
This week I've had four Infinity games - my League game on Wednesday, and then Red Star Blues - a tournament - on Saturday. Having been away for the two weekends previous, I spent all of Sunday tidying up, catching up on housework, and generally getting on top of life admin, rather than painting.


My limited edition models from Infinity's Adepticon release also arrived - a bounty hunter model. I've got one each for Nomads, my neon NA2 factions, and my White Company. I'm hoping to spend Easter Friday listing a bunch of stuff up on eBay to start selling on the Saturday to begin the next stage of my clear out to make a bit more room. It's been a fun month, but I want to settle down to both some serious life reorganisation and a whole bunch of hobby painting and assembly!

No comments:

Post a Comment