After a bit of a hiatus, I had a busy couple of hobby weeks so I'm summing up the previous two weeks, rather than one. There will be longer posts about all these things, but for now here's a few short summaries to let folk know what I've been up to.
The weekend before last, some folks decided to arrange an day of Infinity games at Dice Cup. I got a game in, but in future it should be possible to get a couple of games in. I'm moving onto running vanilla Combined Army for a while, so ran a first pass at a list to start shaking out what I agree with and what I don't.
Bring Out Your Lead has been a bit of a UK institution for Oldhammer, but it was sadly cancelled this year. War Dollies Collective and Lead and Steel combined forces to host "Bootleg BOYL" in Nottingham. It was a fun day out with an assortment of vendors, folk playing old games and participation games in which I partook.
Sunday was PeachCon 2026. This is a small convention organised by Chris Peach of Peachy Tips. It's a mix of vendors and demo games. I'd planned to do a bunch of demos but got to chatting with folks and before I knew it the show was over. I am sometimes not a smart man.
I now have nothing much planned for the next few weeks. Obviously, I'll write up all these things for the blog. I'm hoping to get the hobby room sorted out sooner rather than later, and get back to clearing things out on eBay. I'll report back next week on how that's going...



No comments:
Post a Comment