Friday 7 June 2013

Grumpy Old Wargamers


Grumpy Old Wargamers Convention - 8th & 9th June 2013

I am off to Grumpy Old Wargamer Convention tomorrow at Tabletop Nation. I'm only going to be there on the Saturday as I have a prior LARPing commitment on the Sunday.

This event nearly caused me a light maiming because when I agreed with the wife that we'd go, I forgot to mention what it was called... When she was then sent an e-mail giving the event details, there was a certain objection to the "grumpy" and "old" description . . . although she ceded the grumpy in the end!

I'm entering the painting competition and have finally finished that blasted scribe I've been working on forever and a day. He's drying off downstairs and I'll arrange some photos of him after the convention...

Anyone else heading along?

No comments:

Post a Comment