Monday 21 August 2023

Zonds and Thoughts

 
After I wrote last week's blog post, I managed to get two of the four Zond Remotes in my assembly queue finished and assembled. To start off, I went with the Stempler Zond and Reaktion Zond, as those are the ones I've found with a lot of utility - I can always take another Morlock rather than a Transductor Zond if I need another cheap model.

Much of the past week has been spent pretty flat as work has gotten rather busy. I did manage to get a game in at the club - expect a battle report on that subject later this week! I've spent much of the weekend either napping or catching up on tidying the flat. A whole bunch of D&D miniatures and some painted commissions turned up which will need photographing and putting away, too.

None of this is bad - it's all stuff that needs doing and will be good for my hobby in the long run. But right now I want to be assembling and painting and things are in the way again. I expect that once the final LARP of the year runs in early September, my calendar is going to start freeing up for more of this hobby...

2 comments:

  1. From trackable progress to active prioritisation ? You're living up to your moniker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd agree, but I do wish I had a bit more time for the fun stuff...

      Delete