Monday 1 January 2024

2023 in Review


It's not been the most productive of years. I got 42 miniatures painted - almost all individual fantasy figures for RPGs like D&D and Pathfinder.


I made a whole bunch of Infinity tournaments this year - at Patriot Games, the Games Table, HATE, Troll Trader Bromley and Wayland Games among others. It's probably the part of the hobby I'm happiest with right now.


I didn't manage to get in games of AoS or 40K, and lots of other plans such as Battletech and Malifaux didn't happen either. Even the Horus Heresy test paints basically haven't done anything all year.


Things have been too cluttered for a long time. I miss the desk looking like this. One of my big priorities for this year is making the place tidy, and keeping it that way. When the place is tidy, I am more productive, so if I make the goal keeping it tidy, the rest will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment