Monday 22 January 2024

Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

 
We've got some pretty good work in progress on the D&D party. The dwarf rogue is nearly done, the other three all have some of their contrast paints laid down.

If I have a little extra time, I'd love to add some extra highlights on all of them, but I'm away LARPing at the weekend so there's not much painting time between now and the game.


The half-elf warlock is nearly done. It's based on the Female Human Fighter Frameworks miniature, but I've swapped the head for an elf ranger's head, and the speartip for a staff head instead. He's meant to have a left arm with a shield, but it's a three part piece and I dropped a piece of it and couldn't find it. It was significant enough that I decided to just bite the bullet and order another Fighter to replace the missing part, as it has an alternate build I can still use the model for.

This is more stress than I needed in this project, but I think we'll get there...

(All the monsters are already painted, but I'm not talking about those until after the game because some of my players may read my blog...)

No comments:

Post a Comment