Monday 12 August 2024

Breaks and holidays

 
I've not been posting on the blog much. I've played a few games, been playing Flesh and Blood, doing some tidying of the flat and LARPing. The blog is a hobby, too, and while I generally keep to a good regular update schedule, I don't want it to be a job. Sometimes a break is better than letting something stop being fun.


As of today, I've got two weeks of holiday from work, and I'm having a staycation. There is some tidying around the flat I do want to get done, but I want to have some rest, and get some painting done. High on the "to do" list is reducing the number of trays of miniatures that are out to "work on next". I'm not working on most of them next, so they need to go away to where they live.


There's a few half finished miniatures on the painting table that I should finish up. A Battletech Lance, a D&D adventurer and a handful of Halflings shouldn't take long.

Corvus Belli have just announced N5 - the next edition of Infinity - and it's going to be in October. I'm not going to have time to get my Nomads painted for then, but I reckon over the course of this holiday I should be able to blitz my Vanilla Combined Army and get my Nomad test paints done so I know what the Nomad paint scheme is going to be...


First up, though, are these Wizkids Kobolds I threw away the box for ages ago, and are still on their sprue. The Bretonnian Men at Arms are also getting a firm side eye as something in need of assembling, but they're a bit further down the list. Lets see how we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment