|Obligatory Death Roller photo|
So mostly, I just caught up with people I've met at events before and had a bit of a chat.
I did pick up a few bits of Blood Bowl news in the chatting, which I may as well share:
- Dwarf team should be out by the end of the month
- Plastic Dwarf team, resin Death Roller
- Plastic Ogre and Troll, resin Rat Ogre
- Re-do of the existing Skaven Star Player, and a couple of new ones coming
- Plastic goblin team coming
- Goblins will also have resin secret weapons (the ones we know, and maybe some new ones)
- Deathzone Season 2 will have goblins, Underworld and Chaos Renegade teams
I'm still faffing over Stormcast colour schemes for the few Stormcast I have, so took a photo of this in the miniatures hall to aid my thinking process.
I posted this on twitter and it's been favourited and retweeted no end...
One of the figures from the Pilgrym display. Absolutely stunning piece overall, but I get distracted by faded red, checker board and flame edging.
I was pretty restrained in purchases - a couple of limited figures, the Ironwarp Citadel exclusive book, the music of Warhammer World, and the Rogue Trader re-print.