Monday 11 March 2019

CharlieTee Paints for me...

Photo by Charlie Tee


Long term readers of this blog will remember that around when I started I agreed to paint a friend’s Herald of Tzeentch. Many years later, it was still unfinished, so I resolved when I moved house I’d commission someone to finish it off so my friend could finally get her model back painted.

Conveniently, my friend Charlie Tee has set up a painting business and Twitch Channel called, surprisingly, Charlie Tee Paints. I sent it off a little while ago, and today I got this wonderful ‘before’ and ‘after’ comparison.

With the herald now winging its way to its owner, I thought my readership would like to see it. I can absolutely recommend Charlie’s painting business to people, and I hear they have commission slots available at the time of writing. (If you’re reading this in six months time, who knows? Write and ask them!)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this. Really enjoyed painting the model for you.
    Charlie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank _you_ for getting an old miniature out of my queue and back to it's owner! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice.

    Although I don't know if one is supposed to say that about Tzeench.

    ReplyDelete