Wednesday 29 May 2019

Wednesday Night HATE


While I was waiting for my opponent to show up the other week, I thought I'd take a few quick photos of the range of games being played at HATE on a typical weeknight.

Here, a game of Necromunda is being set up.


Then there's a game of Age of Sigmar starting up. I think this Hedonites of Slaanesh against some form of Aelves.


One of our long standing Infinity boards, in its natural state of having tokens all over the place.


A bunch of players were playing a big game of 40K with all sorts of cool stuff going on.


There's quite a few Infinity players at the club....


And, to finish up, a game of Bolt Action being set up for the current club campaign.

As you can see, there's a whole range of different games played on any given night, not just the Infinity I usually post!

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see lots of variation and an active club 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sometimes gets a little too crowded, but finding affordable venues in London is a big challenge!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I can only wish I had something like that near me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HATE is one I've not been along too. Might give it a visit when I'm free in the summer, but the price of parenthood is paid in game time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you plan to, find the related Facebook group and say hi before you come along, and someone will happily sort you out a game.

      Delete