Thursday 22 August 2019

Iron Skull Painting Tournament

Good-natured shilling

For those who follow my blog who like painting all fancy like, there's a new painting competition that Siege Studios / Artis Opus are running. It's going to be in London on 29 February 2020.

For disclosure, I'm at least a passing acquaintance with one of the people running it, who has hit me up to mention it to people - but it does look pretty cool and worth a look.

The tickets are for sale now, and it's already gone well enough that they've had to upgrade their venue.

You will need a ticket either to enter or to go and look at all the entries.

All the fancy categories, rules and stuff are up on the IronSkull website.

I'm not sure if I'll be making it yet, as I'm hoping to be in Mallorca for the Infinity EIC tournament the weekend before, so I may have declared myself legally dead for napping reasons.

They also have a Facebook event set up if that's your thing. Facebook continues to be something I grudgingly tolerate due to it's pervasiveness. I don't have to like it.

So. IronSkull Painting Competition. It's a thing. It will be a cool thing if it's your sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment