Wednesday 19 June 2013

Succeeding by setting low bars - work from the weekend

I'm sure maybe one person who reads the blog will be wondering how productive my weekend went given the bomb site my house was at the start of the weekend.

Sadly, the biggest achievement from a vaguely gaming related standpoint was cutting down all the boxes the wife's WarDesk came in and getting them into the outside recycling bin.

Still, the Dremel was brought home from where it has been loaned to the wife's work, and this kicked me into getting some things done.


The test Dark Angel progresses well. I'm now quite pleased with his armour, and I'm just trying to get the bolter to behave itself.


The Vindicare now has an attached arm, and just needs a bit of touching up and final detail work before he's done.


The Tzeentch Herald has now had his feet pinned for later attachment to the disk. Undercoating is next for him!


And Collodi is now undercoated for painting. That progress definitely feels like I'm defeating some kind of nemesis!

All in all, it's not a huge amount, but it is progress, so I'm quite happy to get a little done every day or two.

2 comments:

  1. That's quite a bit of hobby stuff man - looking forward to seeing how the Herald and the Collodi turn out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found I'm more productive when I'm jumping between several different projects, so I try and have a few on the go at the same time - although Monday's post was showing I had a few too many, even for me!

      Delete