Monday 3 September 2018

Tidying up old ideas


I've taken the opportunity to tidy up the Projects page a little bit and cleared out some projects I've definitely decided not to do.

I'd been picking up bits of Chaos Space Marines and Dark Angels after being bought the Dark Vengeance set, but with my interest in 40K as a whole waning, I've sold off the remaining bits and bobs that would have been those two projects, and cleared the decks for stuff I'm enthused with.


I've held off on getting rid of a few classic Chaos Renegade models, as they'll make an excellent Kill Team, which I am still pretty keen on.

I'd written a little background for them that I salvaged from the Iron Warriors project page before I deleted it:

"The warband still holds a significant disdain for those among their number whose physical bodies have twisted from their time in the Eye. They are shunned even within these outcasts among traitors. On the battlefield, they group together, and referred to as The Unworthy by their commanders. They wear the name as an ironic badge of honour, seeking to outperform their brothers and show their prowess is undiminished."

Now, the only question there is whether or not to stick with the Iron Warriors plan, or pick a different warband for them to be from...

No comments:

Post a Comment