Wednesday 12 June 2024

WIP Wednesday - Battletech and D&D Adventurers

 
I just spend the majority of the weekend tidying the hobby room - in the end I got four crates of stuff and three other big boxes of stuff all up to our storage unit to make more space in the flat. That was at the expense of getting some painting done, but I've got a few things on the table.

I'm getting a Battletech Lance painted up, and alongside that are the leftover Warmonger Halflings from January, and a rogue from Strata Miniatures.


The painting scheme for my Lyran Guards Battlemechs is pretty simple and I think I've got it down now. I've started off with a thorough drybrush of navy blue and light grey to get the basic colours blocked in. Next will be a lighter drybrush, a little tidying and a few details.

I've got quite a lot of posts about UK Games Expo to get out over the next few posts, so it'll be a while before I check back in again on the painting... Hopefully there will be plenty to report on.

No comments:

Post a Comment