A couple of weeks back I pottered down to the Warp Miniatures shop in Nottingham. I have been a fan of Warp Miniatures since they started, and I wanted to see how the shop was doing.
Rather than go for commercial looking shelves, they've taken an effort to get old wood furniture for the majority of their displays. This gives the shop a really nice local business feel rather than something corporate.
The shop has a couple of demo tables for Arcworlde. Again, a lot of focus has been made on presenting a clear aesthetic.
Arcworlde is particularly famous for its trolls and halflings.
You can also see the box art miniatures at the shop, such as these wizards.
Some other Arcworlde miniatures - this time the Wild Elves and a mix of undead.
The shop also stocks Siren's Oath by Twisted Spire. This is an indie roleplaying one shot about playing mermaids, and also has a number of miniatures for the game the Warp Miniatures produces.
All in all, Warp Miniatures shop is a great destination to visit in Nottingham. It's well worth a visit, whether or not they're hosting an event.







No comments:
Post a Comment