Friday 31 January 2014

Finished Arbitrator

For the last week I've been running around the country causing mayhem and mischief. Just before I left, I finished the Adeptus Arbites I'd been working on, but hadn't got the time to take some photos.

Now, this was another experiment with photography. I used the my iPad mini's "HDR" option to take the photos.

I also used a second lamp which I brought down from my parents. My usual light was aimed straight at the miniature, and the second light was used as an overhead light. Unfortunately, I didn't have a daylight bulb in the second light and I think it's made the photos a bit too yellow.

I also think that some of these photos have highlighted a couple of brush slips I'd made that I hadn't spotted with the naked eye. I may have to pop back to this chap and touch up his paint job at some point, but for now, as far as I'm concerned, he's done and going away in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment