Thursday 4 April 2019

Warhammer World: A Creepy Armies on Parade Board


I absolutely loved this creepy Armies on Parade board that was on display in Warhammer World in January. The colour choices and conversions were amazing.


In the centre is a woman, who appears to be holding up a baby.


These dryad conversions seem to be a mix of daemonette parts and actual tree roots.


You then have these strange floating ladies on amazing bases themselves.


Sadly, I don't know the creator of the board, so please let me know if you happen to. It's a lovely display board and really inspiring for the sort of dark spooky stuff I'd like to be doing!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that does look amazing! I don't think I've seen those conversions pop anywhere on the net either, so I'm no help identifying the owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that is a super cool army, dark and gritty. The creator goes by the name theempyrean_ on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually do follow them!
      You know, I think I'm just seeing so many awesome miniatures on Instagram these days that my memory can't retain that vast amount of information :D

      Delete
    2. Well, that's a new person to follow on Instagram.

      Delete