Monday 24 August 2020

A sneaky mini painted

 

I'm pleased to report I managed to finish painting another mini today, in the form of a Shrouded for my Shasvastii. I'm now down to only two Shasvastii models left to finish from the original Wildfire box, and it's feeling like there's real progress.


I've been playing Shasvastii in a narrative campaign on Tabletop Simulator, and they've been excellent. There's also indications that the "Automedikit" equipment they carry, which is rather mediocre in the current edition, is going to get really rather good in N4.

It's been a good week, all told. I also kicked off playing an online D&D game, playing a Kenku Paladin for the Descent into Avernus campaign. I got to play with a bunch of old friends I've not seen in forever and it was good to catch up with them all.

I'm also clearing out a few bits and bobs of things I'm not using on eBay, so feel free to check them out.

There seems to be a lot going on right now, but I'll leave it there for now. Take care!

2 comments: