Monday 9 November 2020

November: Plans and Progress


With a long weekend off work, I've been finishing up some half done things I had lying around. First up are these two civilian types by Bad Squiddo Games. (You can find them as "Beer Maiden and Scholar" in their Amazons range.


They come across to me as quite generic fantasy medieval, which I believe is intentional so there's plenty you can use them for. They also remind me of an awful lot of "generic LARP costumes" I've seen over the years.


Thing is - they're absolutely great for that. If they were super period specific or fantasy setting specific, they'd be of much less use. As generic fantasy civilians of a bookish or tavern persuasion, they're excellent.
 

Next up on the docket is getting my Viktorias crew painted. You can see the nearly finished Caliban off to one side who didn't quite make the photo shoot section for this blog. I've since started getting base coat colours down on one of the Viktorias, and goodness, they are fiddly models, and it's weird putting down grown up base coats and not Contrast paint again!

No comments:

Post a Comment