Monday 10 April 2023

Spring Cleaning!

 
Sim and I spent the Easter long weekend tidying up the hobby space. We have a very small flat and it's taking time to sort and sell the excess miniatures and books we have, so we've taken the decision to hire a storage unit up the road to give us space to breathe.

The idea will be to pop up every few weeks and pull back another box to sort through, and get it sold or stored at the flat before moving on to the next one. Its helped me realise how much stuff I actually have, and hopefully will help me decide what I'm really using and what's just taking up space.


More importantly, a lot of things that were sitting on a desk now have a place to live, so they can be put away, and I can get out a hobby project, work on it, and put it back at the end of the day. I'm really looking forward to this.

4 comments:

  1. That all sounds eminently sensible. Responsible, even.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like a whole bunch of weight off. I managed to get a little painting done today.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm really excited about having a home with space in it!

      Delete