I set myself a few goals for this year. The core goal was to complete two projects a month. There were also some stretch goals:
- Finish more than two projects in a month, and limit purchases the following month to however much I beat the target by
- Finish "Operation: Complete Other People's Stuff". (only 3 items left!)
- Clear the Hall of Shame of anything started before 2014. (5 items)
- Finish anything I started before the start of 2015. (20 items)
How did I do?
(I am not counting work commissioned out in my productivity), as I was aiming to get stuff done myself!)
Two projects a month: Done in January, March, April, June, July, August and October. (7/12)
Twenty four projects in a year (16/24)
Finish more two more things than you buy each month (complete failure)
Operation: Complete Other People's Stuff (2/3)
Hall of Shame (2/5)
Finish anything started before the start of 2015 (6/20)
What got done?
Here's the stuff I got painted this year:
(Also completed: some assembly for my wife, counted as a project, but no photo taken!)
|Original paint job: Inquisitor Steve|
Touch up and rebasing: The Responsible One
|Original paint job unknown|
Touch up and rebasing: TRO
I'm not too unhappy with the progress. I've not managed to hit my core goals, but looking back, there's still a reasonable amount painted. It is sadly mostly single figures, with none of the big projects done, but there's still some nice pieces I'm proud of here.
Given the amount of content here, I'm going to leave my plans for this coming year to a separate post. Suffice to say, I've got some ideas for how to change things up a notch!