Wednesday 15 December 2021

Work in Progress Wednesdays: Galactic Bastards


One of the Facebook groups I'm on produced an old school figure a while back, calling him the Galactic Bastard. I had a bout of indecision because he came with an assortment of different heads, so in the end I got multiple copies so I didn't have to make a decision. 


First up, we have spiky hair man. I reckon this fellow is a flamboyant street dealer, or maybe a mad scientist or excitable villain?


Then there's sensible hair man. I think this is more of a wise mentor figure. Perhaps a military veteran turned advisor?


And finally, we have the one in a creepy gas mask. Perhaps it's one of the two above armoured up for conflict? Or maybe an advanced robot, or a horrific super villain, who hides his identity to conceal his crimes...

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to get a bit of schizophrenia on the tabletop.

    ReplyDelete