- Assembled and Undercoated the Imperial Beastman kitbash
- Prepped and Undercoated my Wicked Dolls
- Prepped my Vindicare Assassin
- Assembled one Sarissa Silo
- Undercoated some cultists for one of Sim's commissions
- Prepped most of Becky's Herald (awaiting some help from Sim with some Green Stuff)
- Prepped & Undercoated the Disc for the Herald
- Imperial Beastman isn't finished
- Collodi isn't assembled
- 3 other Silos are not assembled
- Didn't do anything with my Skaven
Sim had asked me to prep and assemble some Sanguinary Guard and Kabalite Warriors, but she's now farming that out, so I don't have that on the "to do" list any more.
I've also got a ton of games in;
- 1 game against Space Wolves
- 2 games against Grey Knights (I even got mentioned in someone else's blog post)
- 1 Apocalypse Game
|Picture totally stolen from ClauseIV1918|
So, that comes to this month...
The wife has asked me to give her a "to do" list an itemised order. Where better to do it than on my blog?
- Fix the handwheel for the silo door I've already broken!
- Green Stuff Becky's Herald so I can undercoat it
- Fix the Valkyrie Door
- Magnetise the Valkyrie Weapons Options (I need to check if I should paint the other ones first)
- Fix the Basilisk so it doesn't look terrible any more
- Fix the Ogryn banner
- Fix the Ogryn bayonet
- Help with the Techpriest Assembly
- There's probably some more but that's all I can remember for now
(Hello love - just the first two this month is all I really need doing quickly!)
I did find a little this month that by setting myself a high set of targets, if I got demotivated with them, I didn't want to do other things because they weren't contributing so much.
So, in an effort to try and be a bit more flexible, I'm going to try and do some of these goals;
- Finish Beastman kitbash so I can blog it
- Sort out another unit of Troops for my Guard?
- Assemble Collodi & progress the Malifaux crew painting
- Progress the Vindicare
- Prep the Salute Mayan for April
- Finish the assembling the other Silos
- Do something with my Skaven
I may also do other things instead, depending on how I'm feeling. Making a hobby a chore is a fast way to madness.
I also have some things I would also like to do for the blog;
- Write up the fiction for the two Grey Knights battles I had, and the Apocalypse Game
- Get some more games in
- Write a blog about all the Kickstarters & games that are looking shiny (such as Eden, Malifaux RPG, and Kingdom Death)
- Talk about other crazy future projects and ideas I have
- Write up the Beastman Kitbash
- Maybe throw out some army list ideas I've had
I also really need to take more pictures for the blog so you have more nice things to look at.