Monday 23 June 2014

Imperial Preacher: A little painting progress


Here's some work I've done on getting a priest ready for my Imperial Guard. he's basically done, but needs more contrast on his skin tones, and maybe a little clean up on his robe before I base him.

I've entered a slow grow league at Dark Sphere, so you may see some accounts of some of my games in the near future.

I've also been thinking a little about what I use this blog for, and what I want to try and achieve, both with my hobby and with my blog. That is all a little vague right now, but I'm thinking about how to put it into words and maybe make some sort of plan.

6 comments:

  1. Looking good - what a smashing miniature, too!

    So...a cunning plan, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As cunning as a fox who graduated from the weasel school of cunning...

      Or something.

      I do love the priest / preacher models GW do.

      Delete
  2. (I really like the tones on that robe, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For those wishing to replicate it - bone undercoat, then washes of orange and sepia.

      Delete
  3. Brilliant job on this guy.
    I'll have to give that a try at some point.

    ReplyDelete