Wednesday 10 August 2022

Work in Progress Wednesday: Combined Army Avatar

 
Just a quick one, in that I've got the zenithal spray done on the Combined Army Avatar so he's now ready for paint. I'm not jumping straight into this one as I'm taking Shasvastii to the next tournament I'm attending, and that's only a couple of weeks away, so I need to focus on painting the Shasvastii models I'm going to need for that . . .

It was also announced last week that the Avatar's points are going up a teensy bit, along with a couple of the units commonly used to support it. This is broadly good news as it balances out the game with a light touch while still leaving it as a model people want to take.

2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous model - can't wait to see what you do with it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete