Monday 27 April 2020

Complete: Bandua Wargames Industry of Murder Containers


In between getting some painting done this weekend, I settled down to assemble these "Industry of Murder" containers from Bandua Wargames. They are MDF kits with designs printed on them, and while they recommend gluing, fit together so neatly that I didn't need to use any.

I used a little dark brown contrast paint to shade down the points where the MDF had connected to the sheet they were printed on, and they look great. I originally bought these at CanCon last year, and they were overdue, so I'm particularly pleased to get them done.

I'm not quite finished on my painting from the weekend, sadly. The old metal Queek Headtaker turns out to be a super fiddly model with lots of detail and is taking longer than expected. In between painting him I'm painting the Amazon Princesses from Bad Squiddo Games. They're much easier to paint but I'm experimenting a bit with contrast and taking a bit of extra time with them.

2 comments: