Monday 15 February 2021

Battlemasters Chaos Archers and Otherworld Banshee


I'm feeling pretty good about painting because I've already finished this month's "project paint". These are the Chaos Marauder Archers from the old "Battlemasters" game that was produced in the 90s.


I've not based them because they get mounted on big square base. They're a club project with each club member picking up a unit to do. I picked the archers because I had the idea of the pride flag mohawks, and I'm really pleased with how they came out. The rainbow mohawk was definitely A Choice, but I managed to get it done in the end.


I've also knocked out this Otherworld Banshee. Looking at her while I was sorting the photos, I think she needs a couple of tufts on her base, but that's not hard to get done.


So, my painting goal is hit, and I'm powering through the assembly as well - I only have the Malifaux figures and Blackstone left to go. I might pick up a Shasvastii to paint over the rest of the month in between the assembly, and I'll definitely knock out a few more D&D figures as well.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work on the Banshee and it's good to see some Chaos Thugs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. It was good to work on some classics, although the mould lines on them were an absolute chore!

      Delete