Wednesday 10 March 2021

Work in Progress Wednesday - Warhammer Underworlds Terrain

 
With the weather improving a little recently, I was able to get the Warhammer Underworlds Beastgrave terrain undercoated over the weekend.


Now, the terrain is definitely one of those completely unnecessary extras you don't need for the game, but I got it in the "Supply Crate" blind box that Games Workshop did, so I thought I might as well get it painted up.


I was quite impressed with how cleverly they fit together to get interesting shapes that still fit cleanly and snugly onto the sprue.


I doubt I'll even use them in all that many games myself, but they might be useful for making it clear where impassable hexes are.


I'll likely just do a quick and simple paint job for them in between other projects.


There's a lovely variety in them that give you the opportunity for fun paint effects if you fancy it.


I particularly love the big "two hex" piece for it's ambition. I may have made a tactical error in gluing it all together before painting...

No comments:

Post a Comment