Wednesday 10 November 2021

Work in Progress Wednesday: Meridian Miniatures and Diehard Miniatures

 
I was complimenting a lovely paint job on this Amazon in a painting Facebook group, and Tim Prow of Diehard Miniatures sneakily mentioned it was a limited edition model that he had a few leftovers of, and he could sell me one. Darn it.


I also ordered Klint and his K9 unit at the same time, as I was thinking quite a bit about Stargrave. I don't have a particular colour scheme planned out for them, though.


I also sent these off for assembly as I was digging through the stash of metal models. They're "Steampunk Militia" from an old Meridian Miniatures Kickstarter. With a possibility that Starjammer might be coming back to D&D, I'm thinking that rather than use these for skirmish gaming, they might make some good baddies for either that or a homebrew campaign. Having some weird simple firearm wielding mercenaries working for the baddy is a fun aesthetic to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment