Friday 25 February 2022

Salute 2021: Fenris Games

 
As we near the end of the photos I took at Salute, we're on to all the photos I took of the Fenris Games display cabinets . . . Because of the low light in that corner of the hall,  I've made the photos a little larger than I usually do to help you see all the cool and interesting stuff there. Hopefully it won't break your viewer!

First up we have a bunch of models from the Cauldron Warband, a disease ridden bunch of humanoids well suited to fantasy skirmish games or similar.


Here you can see some more members of the Cauldron warband. Surprisingly, the two dwarfs in the bottom left are also listed there... The big lad in the back is the Troll King, who's really rather a hefty model!


Next up we have the lovely Toadstool Brownies. You may recall I painted a few of these when the crowdfunder to produce them was on last year.


I'm not sure if they're in normal production just yet, but if you check in with Fenris Ian he'll let you know if you can order them. I mean, you already follow Fenris on social media and are subscribed to their newsletter, right?


Fenris were also showing off their Wyrdworld Recreated models, which just last week finished a second wave of crowdfunding.


They're a really nice range of assorted anthropomorphic animals. I recently got my pledge and I'm pretty excited to get to them!


Fenris also produce a range of ruins called Rubble City. These are a really clever set of modular resin terrain that will suit a huge range of historical periods due to being large stone buildings that are mostly rubble. I picked up a set of them at Salute and while they're a pretty big modelling project by my standards, I'm hoping to get to them this year so I can show them off on the blog . . .


The Lost Shores Oracle is a huge centrepiece terrain kit that you could happily put on a battlefield or use for a finale battle in a roleplaying game. I literally need to buy a bigger house before I can get one.


Sadly, the druid with the staff in the centre of this photo is only just back on the Fenris website. I dearly love him and do need to get him soon. The Rubble City Adventurers page is where the two folk on his right (our left) are.


You've already seen that I've got the Fenris Ducks. I love them. You should get them too, they're great.


I've also got this Serpentman with two of his buddies in my paint queue. I'm very excited.


Fenris also produce some undead Draugar.


I have a set of the Plague Cultists undercoated and ready to paint. I'm thinking about trying out some weathering powders with them...


Fenris have a really big range of animals, such as these Giant Rats.


Meanwhile, these wolves were part of the Toadstool Brownies crowd funder.


The animal options also include zebras and wild dogs...



There's a wide range of Cthulu monsters... The Fenris range just keeps going on and on!


As any good varied supplier of miniatures, Fenris also have an assortment of zombies.


There's also an assorted range of modern adventurers branded APEX investigators.


Hopefully, this has given you an idea of the wide range of miniatures that Fenris produce. It's worth giving their shop a look!

9 comments:

  1. Fenris are a cracking supplier - I've bought quite a lot of quality terrain bits and pieces from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I think even people who know about Fenris don't realise quite how many different things you can buy from them.

      Delete
  2. I always thought that Fenris did some good stuff, but I didn't realise they had such a range! Those bears are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The range is huge! There's so many hidden gems in there.

      Delete
  3. Really like that Lost Shores Oracle. Cool diorama as well. 'Rise up you dead, slain of the Hydra!;

    ReplyDelete