Friday 4 February 2022

Salute 2021: Northumbrian Tin Soldier

 
Northumbrian Tin Soldier are a miniature company I'm very fond of. They have a distinctive style to their miniatures that I like. My failing so far has been finding a game or project I could use them with.


They're excellent at small little fae creatures, and have also produced themed collector boxes, such as "The Cats of Crumpton".


I've been a fan of dwarves for quite a while now, so many a few of their "Beardfolk"?


No, wait. They have adorable crow people. I already play a Kenku in D&D, and a little Murder would be fun to paint. (I also found an angry hedgehog miniature while researching this post on their site, and it is sorely tempting my purchase count...)


I particularly love the character all their sculpts have. So many of them have really strong personalities that shine through.


I'm pretty sure I've got a few bits of their scatter terrain lying around somewhere. Maybe I can dig that out and get it done some point soon?


At one point, I did have their goblin box as part of a goblin army project I've since cancelled. I sold it as part of the Great Goblin Clear Out. Maybe one day, when the backlog is back under control, I can pick up a few to use in D&D.

No comments:

Post a Comment