Monday 13 February 2023

Defrosting the freezer?


It has been one of those weeks where mundane tasks, such as the aforementioned "defrosting the freezer" end up taking up more of my time than hobbying. Going out twice last week was probably A Bit Much and I had a few more restful evenings this week as well.

So, I've painted one more crate. There's more paint on other things as well, but the crate is the only finished thing...


I was also out on Sunday at an in person D&D game - a finale for a season of an online D&D game I've been playing in the past few months. It's a Spelljammer campaign with a lot of nods to awful 70s and 80s sci fi, and I've been playing an Astral Elf Bladesinger.


I also got a batch of Onyx Contact Force models back from my assembly person. They'll need the usual basing paste and undercoating, but they're currently sitting behind the Battletech minis I still haven't finished prepping, so it might be a while until you see them...

A chunk of my hobby time each week is still going on the piles of stuff getting listed on eBay, but I think I'm settled into a nice rhythm for it now. I'll be at St Albans Smackdown next week, but I then have a couple of weekends off before I have any more commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment